Rec Center Receptionist PT
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Parks & Recreation|
|Description:||Provide customer service as well as a variety of administrative and clerical tasks relating to the Recreation Center.|
Frequent daily contact with the public and City employees in person and by telephone. First point of contact for people entering the department.
|Duties:||1. Answer department phones and route calls to appropriate parties within department offices; respond to routine inquiries regarding processes/procedures related to department operations. |
2. Act as first point of contact for visitors to the department; greet department visitors courteously and address routine inquiries, or direct visitors to appropriate personnel. Direct patrons/public to proper personnel for assistance.
3. Accept and process membership applications and payment. Assist co-workers with program registration process.
4. Perform routine maintenance on office equipment, such as change printer/toner cartridges, add paper to copiers, etc.; call for service vendors as necessary.
5. Assist co-workers with planning, preparation and implementation of special events.
6. Perform daily patron equipment check out by procedure.
7. Uphold facility rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
8. Assist with maintaining daily cleanliness of Recreation Center.
9. Keep customer information up to date with mass emails & departmental newsletters.
|Qualifications:||Must be able to work evenings and weekends.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.