|Salary Range:||$10.00 hrly|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
|Department:||Parks & Recreation|
|Description:||Manage all aspects of the daily pool operations to ensure the safety of all patrons and staff.|
Work with the lifeguards, swim instructors and cashiers to ensure a safe and fun visit for all patrons to the pool.
|Duties:||1. Oversee development and evaluation of all aquatics staff in the performance of duties.|
2. Daily scheduling of all staffing positions and any substitutions.
3. Ensure the safety of facility patrons and staff.
4. Lead staff through all emergency situations.
5. Use corrective feedback to evaluate staff performance and correct problems.
6. Interact with, and educate the public about safety concerns.
7. Maintain all necessary paperwork for lifeguards, swim instructors and/or cashiers.
8. Assist with lifeguard, instructors and/or cashiers in-service sessions.
|Qualifications:||American Red Cross Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR for the Professional Rescuer and AED Certifications, 3 years Lifeguarding Experience.|
Visual and auditory sensory perception.
Excellent swimming skills to include rescue techniques.
During rescue operations or training will be required to lift, carry, pull and/or push a person, with assistance if needed.
Occasional strenuous physical activity, including carrying, pulling, pushing, dragging, and holding up to 30 lbs. of furniture/equipment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.