|Salary Range:||$12.00 hrly|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
|Department:||Parks & Recreation|
The Bus Driver drives a Pflugerville City Bus as a means of transportation for various City functions and groups, including City Council, Parks and Recreation Commissioners, Summer Campers, Senior citizens, special events, and volunteer groups.
- Transport participants to/from a variety of activities, field trips, projects, programs, and special events.
- Oversees the safe loading/unloading of passengers, including those who need a lift.
- Responsible for assuring the assigned vehicle is in safe operating condition at all times.
- Reports any needed mechanical repairs or inspections.
- Maintains order and resolves disputes documenting as needed.
- Establishes the timeline needed for each trip. Ensures that participants reach their destinations in a timely manner.
- Maintains current required licenses, certificates and medical certifications for drivers.
- Interacts in a professional, respectful, and ethical manner at all times.
- Establish a good working relationship with City employees and the general public.
Must possess: Valid Texas Class B Drivers License Valid Texas School Bus Drivers License, or a CDL with Passenger Endorsement Maintain a safe driving record which meets the City of Pflugerville insurance requirements. Current DOT medical certification card.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|